The Alvernia Difference
At Alvernia University, you can earn your degree and achieve your goals in a format that works for you.
Request My Info Packet
Online B.A. in Business Management tuition is $440 per credit hour. Visit our financial aid page to learn what options are available to you. More
PayScale reports salaries ranging from $66,964 to $82,915 for graduates with a Business Management degree. More
Engage with peers in a pragmatic and ethics-driven learning environment. The program prepares you to serve people in your community. More
The online B.S. in Business Management program requires 123 credit hours, which can be achieved with the following courses.
Liberal Arts Core Courses (54/55 credits)*
General Elective Requirements (as needed)**
Business Core Requirements (58 credits):
- BUS 101: Financial Accounting (3 credits)
- BUS 200: Managerial Accounting I (3 credits) – OR –
- BUS 250: Accounting Principles (3 credits)
- BUS 206: Management Principles (3 credits)
- BUS 207: Marketing Principles (3 credits)
- BUS 280: Human Resources Management (3 credits)
- BUS 305: Accounting Information Systems (3 credits) – OR –
- BUS 311: Principles of Management Info Systems (3 credits)
- BUS 312: International Business I (3 credits)
- BUS 320: Labor Relations (3 credits)
- BUS 332: Operations Management (3 credits)
- BUS 342: Business Law (3 credits)
- BUS 410: Financial Markets (3 credits)
- BUS 411: Corporate Finance (3 credits)
- BUS 426: Strategic Management (3 credits)
- BUS 431: Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- BUS 438: Business Seminar (3 credits)
- BUS 450: Organizational Leadership (3 credits)
- ECON 248: Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- ECON 249: Microeconomics (3 credits)
- MAT 208: Introductory Statistics (3 credits)
*Students entering the program with 70+ transferable credits or an associate degree must complete 30/31 Liberal Arts core credits.
**A total of 123 credits, including 3 credits in a human diversity course, are required to complete a bachelor’s degree. In addition, at least 30 credits at the 300/400 level must be taken at Alvernia University.
For entrance into the Online B.S. in Business Management program, you’ll need to:
- Complete an application.
- Submit official transcript of high school grades or GED scores.
- Submit official college transcript(s).
- Submit a copy of DD214 from military (if applicable).
Interested in Alvernia’s On-Campus B.S. in Business Management program, click here to learn more
Online B.S. in Business Management tuition is $440 per credit hour. Visit our financial aid page to learn what options are available to you.
A business management degree is a strong foundation for many career opportunities. Possible options include:
Regional Sales Manager:$75,204 (Payscale)
Promotes sales through leadership and new business initiatives.
Product Marketing Manager:$82,915 (Payscale)
Generate awareness for new and existing products.
Business Consultant: $67,259 (Payscale)
Offer advice and solutions to companies in core areas of business.
Business Operations Manager: $66,964 (Payscale)
Develop strategic campaigns and coordinate teams toward meeting the end goal.