Don’t let those credits you’ve already earned go to waste. Alvernia University offers a generous transfer credit policy, and most credits are eligible for acceptance in our online programs. We accept transfer credits for bachelor’s, master’s and certification programs.
|Program Level||Maximum Transfer Credits|
For our bachelor’s programs, you can transfer up to 75 credits; for our master’s and certification programs, up to six credits are allowed. We accept credits from all regionally accredited and ABHE-accredited institutions. You may be able to transfer credits from a nationally accredited or unaccredited school if an articulation agreement exists. Transfer credits may require additional documentation, such as course descriptions or syllabi.
Your enrollment counselor can provide assistance with transferring credits, and our transcript team can evaluate credits to determine the best way to apply credits to your online program.
While we accept transfer credits from accredited institutions, we also accept credits from regional community colleges and technical schools. Contact school officials and request that your transcripts be sent to Alvernia’s Registrar’s Office.
Some of our partner schools include:
- Berks Technical Institute
- Bucks County Community College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harcum College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- McCann School of Business & Technology
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
- Reading Area Community College