At Alvernia University, we believe in providing our students a high-quality education. We’re proud of the recognitions we have received and the accreditations we have earned from prestigious organizations.
- Best U.S. Regional Universities North, U.S. News & World Report
- 10 Best Colleges and Universities in Pennsylvania, CollegeCompare.com
- Recognized as a national, Catholic and Pennsylvania College of Distinction, with Field of Study badges awarded for business, education and nursing programs for the 2020-2021 academic year, Colleges of Distinction
- 2015 Community Engagement Classification, Carnegie Foundation
- 2014-2015 President’s Higher Education Interfaith Community Service Honor Roll (with Distinction)
- 2014 General Community Service and Education Honor Roll
- 2016 Best Colleges in Pennsylvania, Niche.com
- 2014-2016 Lead Institution for Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement, NASPA Student Affairs Professionals in Higher Education
- Top 100 Character-Building Colleges, Templeton Foundation
- Military Friendly® School
Alvernia University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). For information about Alvernia’s accreditation, write to MSCHE, 3624 Market St., Second Floor West, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104, or call (267) 284-5000.
Alvernia’s online Bachelor of Science in Management and MBA programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The RN to BSN Completion program at Alvernia University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).